Friday, July 31, 2009

A useful guide to world Domination

image

Institute for the Future director Alex Soojung-Kim Pang wrote a damn funny piece on how to rule the world and the simple rules to accomplish it.

As a longstanding member of the Evil Geniuses For A Better Tomorrow movement, I declare his proposals interesting and worth following, albeit a bit childish. I mean, I knew all that since the day I was born, and I’m never wrong, ok?
Now, pay attention and follow the following advice religiously. If you are successful I will contact you. Connection out.

The rules:

Be certain, not right
Claim to be an expert: it makes people’s brains hurt
No expertise, no problem
One simple idea may be one too many
Get prizes for being outrageous
There’s a success hiding in every failure
Don’t remember your failures. No one else will

No comments: